Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Blog Maintenance

I made a couple of executive decisions today about this blog. I'm not particularly fond of HaloScan comments now that Blogger revamped theirs. So since there was only one comment, I copied it, switched to blogger comments and reposted it. I also set it up so that when you post a comment it will automatically e-mail it too me (thus making this blog a great way to keep in touch with me about Project Mickey stuff as I work on it).

Also, since it was way easier to just reload the template for this page instead of sifting through the html to remove the HaloScan comments, I decided to update the links we had on the side bar since they didn't have a whole lot to do with what we were doing anymore. The html and css tutorials are condensed into one link to the main tutorial site, the CS research conference (that we didn't end up going to) is deleted, and the link to POV-Ray graphics... umm... we're not doing graphics anyway.

Not sure how much time I'll have this week, but I tend to only work on my other research project during the day, which leaves a ton of time in the evenings and nights which I usually spend on my computer anyway. Might as well be productive if I'm not too wiped :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home